Monday, October 6, 2014

Loving London

I've been back for one week now, and I can honestly say that it's been a dream.  I left America feeling sad to leave family and friends (naturally), but I landed with a positive outlook...and I'm loving it.  It's the best I've felt in London in a long time.
I'm at a great place in my pregnancy...no sickness, minimal worries, still active...and it feels SO good.
D and I joined an antenatal class on Wednesday nights (which we are really enjoying so far), I joined a book group on Friday mornings with some girls I met at church, and I've started prenatal pilates classes.  I'm keeping busy with fun and enjoyable activities!
i forget how beautiful it is until i'm back
Although 'nesting' is a bit challenging since we aren't staying in London for too long after the baby is due, I'm doing my best to rid our flat of unnecessary items.  This is the first time in my life that I've ever WANTED to throw things away.  I'm a sentimental hoarder by nature.  Things are different now.  We are going to have to fit all of our belongings as well as all of the paraphernalia that comes with a baby into our 750 square ft NYC apartment.  Absolutely doable, but tricky nonetheless.

~ ~ ~

The weekend was so great having D home.  He's been super busy at work, so we relaxed as much as we could.  Saturday we went to the gym and caught up on TV shows that we haven't watched since I'd been away and then met up with T&KC for dinner in Notting Hill.
Sunday we went to the gym and church and then visited M&M and their new baby boy.  They are now happily a family of four and doing great.

bump update: last week - 25 wks


Hope everyone has a happy week.
xx




1 comment:

  1. :) So glad you are enjoying! Love your beautiful baby belly!

    ReplyDelete