Thursday, April 18, 2013

Ello! Ello!



We passed Harrods on our way home from a yummy Indian dinner - 4/17


We're here!

It's been two days since our arrival to Chelsea, London and I must say it has been a smooth transition thus far. (((Are you impressed with my positivity, Mom?)))
We have been super successful in checking things off of our (main priority) to-do list.

** super important/do right away/high priority

I'm sure it comes as no surprise that we slept a solid 11 hours our first night.
Jet lag is a bitch!

Off to browse the internet a bit more before I force myself out of our apartment, er... flat!
D has his first day of work today... let's see how well I do home alone.  Details to follow!

Laters Mate! 






Pictures from the last couple of days ... 

Beautiful London Sky

D carrying my bag like a true gentleman

"Bananas go like hot-cakes around here"

Our new gym - nothing like an LA Fitness in London

Our new home



Until next time ... :)





1 comment:

  1. Vals. I LOVE reading this...i LOVE your writing! xo miss you

    ReplyDelete