Monday, June 3, 2013

It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want to

... But I won't !!

I had a very special and memorable birthday in London.
My friend MH took me out to an amazing and delicious lunch and my husband brought me to dinner and then we took a water taxi to the O2 to see Alicia Keys - 10th row!!! Man, can she sing.
The sun even came out for the day.  It was one of the first beautiful days/nights in a while.

On top of my birthday celebrations, I would even say that I had a positive day (GASP).  See, I could have been sad that I only had one friend and my husband here to celebrate with me, but instead (take a seat), I felt BLESSED that I had such a wonderful day with two great people.  There!  It's in writing.  Positive thoughts.  I'm making progress.

The weekend as a whole was great!!!

John Legend made an appearance!!!

Dinner Saturday - embarrassing birthday singing



Oh, and PS. I'M COMING HOME IN 3 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

3 comments:

  1. Belated happy birthday...omg!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is Good ! I'm happy for you, Val ! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you....I know it's hard but it definitely makes it easier to find the silver lining... :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete