Thursday, May 30, 2013

I Get By With a Little Help From My "Friends"

It's true ... my friends (& family) have been a huge help in this tumultuous move to the UK.  I don't know what I would do without them.  I owe a huge amount of my survival to their love and support.

But, this time, I am referring to my other "Friends."  The ones I can't go a night without watching.  My Friends who I can quote in my sleep.  My Friends who make me laugh each episode without fail.  

I am forever grateful to these 6 New Yorkers that have gotten me through some tough days away from my real friends, who I miss so very much. 

Thank you Friends.  From the bottom of my heart!

Watch below.
Joey sure says it best!! 

We're definitely on the same page. 
...I knew I liked this guy!



2 comments:

  1. Oh Val !!!! How clever! How apropos! And because, during our visit to London, we sat and watched several episodes with you.....I am also grateful for your "Friends"! I'm glad it makes you laugh! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete