Friday, February 14, 2014

San Valentino Felice

Happy Valentine's Day!!

While some may believe that Valentine's Day can be grossly commercialized, there is also something special about having a designated day to make sure the one's you love know just how much you really love them.  Ain't nothing wrong with a little extra love, right? 

This morning I woke up thinking about when D and I first started dating (August 13, 2004).  I remember wishing, giddily, that our relationship would last until February so that we could celebrate our 6 month anniversary on Valentine's Day. 
Oh, to be 19 and in love.  

Today, we'll be celebrating in Rome ... NINE AND A HALF years later!  I could have never envisioned our love story to take the road that it has.  I feel blessed to have him by my side and I'm going to do my best, on this lovey day, to make sure he knows it.  

I hope everyone has a beautiful and happy day!

Ciao,
xx


2 comments: