Friday, February 28, 2014

I'm Obsessed!

...in a MAJOR way!

Last night we saw Gavin DeGraw in concert!! I can't believe it was my first time.  I've literally been consumed and enthralled by his music for the past 10 years.
In college I forced my friends to listen to him every day on the way to lacrosse practice (my car - my rules), he's been a constant on my burned CDs, and every time I'm chosen to request an artist to listen to...he's my pick!
"Not Justin Timberlake??????" 
Nope! As far as the full package goes, Justin may take the cake (let's not kid ourselves).  Butttt, Gav's tunes are my fave!

I was sooo giddy last night.  I couldn't stop smiling, 'eeeeek'ing,' dancing, and singing the entire night.  What a voice!!!!  What a show!

I'm so thankful that at 6:30am yesterday morning I saw that he was in London and quickly snatched up the only two tickets available on stub hub.  Didn't pay more for waiting until the day-of either. Win.  It's not always the early bird who catch the worm, huh??  Take it from us last-minuters...we've perfected the "wait and you still shall receive" move.

Off to see Beyonce in a few hours with some friends.  I'm sure I'll have another infatuation story to share tomorrow. 

xx

Make a Move

Soldier
(chills every time - listen to the end)

Not Over You

Billy Joel's - She's Always a Woman



Now go download his album - Make A Move:
Best I Ever Had, Finest Hour, Run Every Time, I'm Gonna Try, Make a Move
Never mind, just download the whole thing.  It's worth it!
(& Soldier from his album Sweeter)




No comments:

Post a Comment