Sunday, May 12, 2013

My Parents Are Here!!

Couldn't be more excited to have our first visitors in London!
My Mom and Dad arrived this morning...just in time to celebrate Mother's Day with my Mommy!
We had such a wonderful day and I'm so excited for all of the fun activities that we have in store for the next 9 days! We'll start tomorrow with the unloading, cleaning, and putting away of all of our 30 boxes that come first thing in the morning!!! Yahoooo.  So thrilled to finally make this place feel like home.  Hope they weren't expecting a vacation.  Oops!!  That's what family is for I guess, right?

A very Happy Mother's Day to my mom, mother in-law, my sister, sister in-law, aunts, cousins, and friends!!
I hope you all had a special day full of pampering from your loved ones. I feel very blessed to have you all in my life.

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment